Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm thankful for a visit from my family!

I am happy to report that my family is going me in Denver for Thanksgiving. Steven is packing up the babies tomorrow and bringing them to Denver for a little mini-vacation. I can't wait!! We will be hitting museums and an Avalanche game.
It's a nice break for him... cuz when he's back home, he needs to whip that dining room. (A house full of guests at Christmas!!!)

It is amazing how quickly the weather changes in Kansas. It is already getting cold and we have had a dusting of snow. Just a couple weeks ago, I snapped these pictures:



Happy Thanksgiving!!! I can't wait to take turns going around the table and saying what we are thankful for.
Do you have any special traditions in your family?

2 comments:

Helen said...

Dear Sarah Beth,
How wonderful for your precious little family ~ Thanksgiving in Colorado! Enjoy ......
We continue to make memories here in Central Oregon ~ dinner at Woonie's (me) house!

Its So Very Cheri said...

What part of Kansas? I grew up in the KC area (Ks and MO)
I hoe your Thanksgiving was wonderful

Cheri