Saturday, September 19, 2009

your positive thoughts worked!!

Guess who decided to grace us with his presence?

I suggested to Steven that we should leave the back gate open and set out a bowl of food. We are happy to report that Baby Nash was in the backyard this morning, acting as though nothing happened.
I wonder where he went on his big adventure.... I am thinking the Sabre Dance music was playing in his head and he was running amuck just having a good ol' time while we were worried sick!
Welcome home, Baby Nash!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I am thrilled he is back where he belongs. I was worried. We have a black lab that is much the same and my heart went out to Nash.
xoxo

Martha said...

Glad he's back home -- just out for an adventure.

Linda in AZ * said...

*** OH, WHAT WONNNNDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

Am sooooooo happppy!!!! (And yes, praise "The power of prayer"!!!)~

You'll know just HOW much f*u* n Nash had as he starts "running" in his sleep for the next few nights!!! (That little TURKEY!!!! But geez, ya gotta love 'em, huh?!)...

Happy Day!!!
Linda in AZ *

Helen said...

Ahhhhhh .. that's my big sigh of relief!

for the love of a house said...

So happy to hear that baby Nash is home! Yay!