Saturday, September 19, 2009

your positive thoughts worked!!

Guess who decided to grace us with his presence?

I suggested to Steven that we should leave the back gate open and set out a bowl of food. We are happy to report that Baby Nash was in the backyard this morning, acting as though nothing happened.
I wonder where he went on his big adventure.... I am thinking the Sabre Dance music was playing in his head and he was running amuck just having a good ol' time while we were worried sick!
Welcome home, Baby Nash!

6 comments:

Dianne said...

I am thrilled he is back where he belongs. I was worried. We have a black lab that is much the same and my heart went out to Nash.
xoxo

Martha said...

Glad he's back home -- just out for an adventure.

Linda/"Mom" said...

*** OH, WHAT WONNNNDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

Am sooooooo happppy!!!! (And yes, praise "The power of prayer"!!!)~

You'll know just HOW much f*u* n Nash had as he starts "running" in his sleep for the next few nights!!! (That little TURKEY!!!! But geez, ya gotta love 'em, huh?!)...

Happy Day!!!
Linda in AZ *

Helen said...

Ahhhhhh .. that's my big sigh of relief!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Be sure to come by tonight around 9pm (Eastern time) for the announcement so you don't miss out. I promise-it good-really really good.
Cheri
Its So Very Cheri

for the love of a house said...

So happy to hear that baby Nash is home! Yay!