Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Weekend

Sorry for the lack of postings this week... I was all set to work on the screen door and get an update up for you... And then, I get terribly sick. And I absolutely hate throwing up. I fight it tooth and nail, really. And then the baby got sick, from all ends, so we took him to urgent care to be sure it wasn't one of those wacky illnesses going around. It was just a tummy bug and he is feeling better today, but I could have done without him puking in my car yesterday.

Ick...

So now that we are all well again today, Steven and I will be working on the screen door and finalizing things for our fabulous gutter install. Yeah!

How great it is to be back in the land of the living.

2 comments:

Ann G. said...

Oh, I'm happy that you and your baby are well :))
I hate getting sick too. I guess everyone does xD
Hope everything's going well with your Fairy Tale Cottage ;D

kisses

Ann G. said...

Happy Mother's Day! :D