Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have paint in places it should not go.

I am a painting machine. And I don't mean that in a cool, good way, like one might say "Hey, baby... I'm a real sex machine." But more like I am covered in crusty paint, with big globs in my hair. So, it's more like, "I.. am... a.. sex... machine... Take me to your leader."

I would like to finish the windows on the front of the house while the weather is still nice. But, I am determined to get my first "collection" of sample pots finished up to take around to the local greenhouses. I figure being early Spring, it's a good time to pester them to buy my crap.

In my dreams, my little business takes off and makes me enough money that I could actually stay home and ride out the bad economy. But reality (dressed like the devil, of course) sits on my other shoulder and tells me that I am destined to log into dice.com everyday and continue to get zero job listings for my career field.

At any rate, it is a fun project to keep me occupied.

And since I still don't have pictures of my kitchen because I am busy getting paint in my hair... here is a picture of a fat monkey wearing a shirt:

1 comment:

Ambi said...

Hey, I know a guy who looks just like that...