Monday, June 1, 2009

what to do with these neat papers....

After a business lunch today, I stopped at Archiver's for a bit. I don't get to go into one very often since the nearest one is in the opposite direction of where I am normally going... These orange / pink / green papers caught my eye. (Oh, and a couple pink / turquiose for good measure!)

I have no project for them. I just liked them. The pink & green really jive with the direction I am going in the kitchen. (I just got a couple apple green enamel cast iron pieces).

I am trying to figure out a project for these pages. I might give up and just frame them, but I was hoping to be more creative with them.

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

3 comments:

kerrie said...

you could put them inside a big drawer like i've done with all of my fun papers... i'm convinced that when they're ready to come out for a fun project, they will... :)
~kg

Lee said...

Darling paper. I think they'd be fun as covering for a journal. I have several of my own, plus keep one by each phone location so I always have something to write phone messages in. They'd be pretty on the spines of bound journals to tell them apart.

Chelsea Strong said...

There was a fun post of Oh Dee Doh today about decoupaging a window, it seems kinda your style (I started reading your blog today, and this is as far as I've gotten, so take it with a grain of salt)

That could be fun!

http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/look/look-decoupaged-window-idea-086561